Thursday, January 15, 2009

How Do You Really Feel CNN?

First Rick Sanchez has a few choice words for "Joe" the "plumber" who, as you may know, is now a "war correspondent" in Israel for a conservative news outlet. Conservatives are just truly batshit crazy in a way that can only be watched in amazement and openly mocked. Good job, Mr. Sanchez. I may have found my replacement Keith Olbermann. Also, I like Sanchez because he's "totally wired" and has deep roots in social netowrking integrated into his broadcast. He is a technological pioneer, and don't piss him off!

And, then there's Jack Cafferty. Seriously! don't piss off Jack Cafferty! I love how he just lets it fly. I hope that while striving to present impartial or balanced stories on TV news that more stations will offer "viewpoint" moments like Sanchez' "Joe" jab and Cafferty's brilliant daily gripe!

No comments: