Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Idle

I usually don't muse on the AMERICAN IDOL "results" "show" because it's 2-3 minutes of entertainment packaged in a 60 minute snoozapalooza with 30 minutes worth of commercials and "plugs." I tivo through it so quickly that it's like I never watched it. Ryan Seacrest --at this point-- is quickly becoming a parody of himself. The crazier and campier he gets, the more boring and kinda "see-through" he becomes.

I noticed that the "mosh pit" was basically standing still and chatting amongst themselves for MOST of Neil Diamond's performance until the very end. Most were probably whispering, "David Hasselhoff doesn't look so good and what the hell is he singing about?!"

Cheesus Castro is around for another week?! UGH! That hurts me. Spoiler ahead...

BUT, Brooke "Whitey" White was FINALLY sent packing! AND, she went down in flames that her tears couldn't extinguish. Whitey literally squawked a few bars of "I Am I Said," and then just walked upstage and --we can all assume-- lost her crap. It was a train wreck of epic proportions. My jaw was hanging open for much of her "farewell." Now she can go back to her day job as Melody, drummer and blond songstress for Josie and The Pussycats.

No comments: