Thursday, April 17, 2008

Now That's What I Call Results!

Kristy Lee cook got the boot last night on Idol. Now if you want to hear her, you'll have to buy her CD, "Devoted." Or you can listen to clips from the rising star who her management company says "looks like a blonde, blue-eyed Brook [sic] Shields, has an incredible voice and is the wholesome, All-American 'girl next door'. The entertainment world is in for a treat!" Many people consider deep fried chicken parts a treat. I do not. Tonight's bottom two was like Christmas come early for me! I wish they could have both gone home, but at least America validated my assessment of Brooke Whitey's caterwauling version of Mariah. I like all the songs I've heard so far on Mariah's new album. 18+ years in the business and the poor thing still can't dance a step. Her "hula hands" are getting more choreographed and expressive, though. All in all, I actually enjoyed what is usually a torturous results show.

No comments: