Sunday, April 6, 2008

Anderson Cooper Penis Bump!

On Friday's LIVE WITH [whoever] & KELLY, Anderson Cooper giggled his way through the show with his usual girlish glee, and then when they got to the exercise segment of the show, I started to giggle with girlish glee. Anderson "Super Duper" Cooper's family jewels were on full display in the shiny track pants he wore (picked out -- no doubt -- by the barely-straight Gelman). Though he protested and refused to do the more risque movements contorted by Kelly "1% body fat" Ripa, Mr. Cooper's package was clearly visible through much of the segment. It was almost as good as mens gymnastics. Until it gets taken down and/or I get sued, here's the best transfer I could make. I mean NO HARM in sharing this glorious moment in penis bump history. The people need to know this happened. Watch and enjoy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love me some anderson cooper. and i love me his penis bump! VERY gymnasty. makes me wanna follow the advice of jeri blank and juice it, juice it....

JR said...

My penis went bump watching that hunka hunka burnin Anderson. Also, All hail the Wiig. I peed my pants during "Suprise Party" on Sat.

Unknown said...

Those are the same shiny blue track pants he wore on "60 Minutes" when he interviewed David Beckham.

Kyle Sennett said...

Yummy! Gotta say, MY penis went bump too. Anderson is such a hottie. Wish he'd show more!

Anonymous said...

found this looking for pix of Jeri blank... but what a pleasant bump. seems he's a bit bump shy - he keeps pulling his shirt down over it.

Lisa! said...

His book is awesome!! Everyone read it!
Sorry I know that's kinda unrelated to this blog, but it's seriously REALLY good. So if you haven't read it then do =]
He is my greatest role model in life >.<