Monday, April 21, 2008

BITCHCON 11! Cindy McCain on The View

I only watched the first 45 seconds of THE VIEW, and I couldn't handle it! Elizabeth Hasselcoulter and Cindy McCain were dressed almost identically. After seeing that, and the reanimated corpse of Barbara "...but as an employee of ABC News, I'm not allowed to express my opinion..." Walters and C McC walking out arm in arm like two old ladies on their way to bingo, I had to save that mess for later on today after all my pills have kicked in.

1 comment:

PINKzilla said...

Hey, HEY! Leave Bingo out of this!

We never had uptight, sourpuss old hags like that at Bingo. At least not when I hosted it. Now that it's sliding downhill though, maybe this IS the type that goes (?

Who is this 'Binky Fairy' and why hasn;t he been to the union meetings?

XOXO,

GLAMAZONIA