Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Idol Gives Back

Holy crap! Maria Shriver looked SO lifelike on IDOL GIVES BACK. I saw her just last week, and she looked a little gaunt. But, last night it looked as if she'd eaten. Something. At some point.

Also... Teri Hatcher? Who knew she could sing?! I would have LOVED to have been at THAT meeting. "Who are we going to get to sing 'Next Time He Cheats' on Idol Gives Back?" "Oh, I know, Teri Hatcher!" "Of course!" I will say that she was better than most of the idol contestants last night.


I've never been a big fan of Fergie until she was throwing down with Anne and Nancy Wilson. That's the BEST she's ever sounded to me. Victoria Beckham has the BEST haircut in the history of the world. It's spooky. It's major. And, speaking of major, Annie Lennox just blows me away. She just gets better and better the more and more she looks like my mother. The Simon Cowell mini-roast by Jimmy Kimmel was perfect! It certainly got Paula spazticated. What's with Paula wearing her boobs up around her neck this week? Celine Dion better watch the fuck out because Carrie Underwood is GUNNING for her. She looked and sounded phenomenal! Thank you, Exxon/Mobil, for using my $3.69 per gallon fleecing to help cure malaria in Africa. I'm glad that money is coming out of MY pocket instead of yours, CEO Rex Tillerson. There were SO many great clips with big stars shedding light on serious issues. It's great that IDOL does this 2 1/2 hour show to raise money, but why don't they do more similar segments throughout the season? And, then after Brad Pitt and Daughtry, TiVo pdinged off, so I have no idea how the show ended.

No comments: