Monday, June 30, 2008

Wake Up Live

I've said it before --and I will keep saying it until every red-blooded American watches LIVE WITH ____ & KELLY every morning-- LW_&K is one of the best shows on TV. And, once again, one of the best opening host chat segments went down this morning with the super-hunky and allegedly (though repeatedly confirmed) gay, Sam Champion. As I often say, I've been watching LW_&K since 1987, and I'm pretty sure Sam Champion was the 16 year-old local weatherman at KABC where LWR&K-L taped back in the day. I've had a crush on him since I moved to NYC in 1987, and he's been a frequent guest and guest host on LW_&K. Today was a gloriously Sam-filled day with the show devolving into the final segment with the aptly named Mr. Champion in bare feet in a kiddie pool pumping a super-soaker like his life depended on it. There are no shows quite like LIVE, so make sure to check it out. Host chats are posted online daily. Sadly, Gelman, there's no web video of Sam Champion in a wet white shirt and wet jeans. This clip from GOOD MORNING AMERICA with Sam and copious amounts of Crisco will have to do for today.

No comments: