Saturday, June 7, 2008

Don't Get Jealous, Joel

Yes, Joel McHale, you are foxy too. Don't get jealous of my other straight-man crush, Mmmmmorgan Spurlock. There's enough of my misguided love to go around.

My favorite SOUP quotes from this week are:

About David Cook, "There's an American Idol contestant I'd like to have a baby with!"

About the following assortment of items somehow related to a challenge on THE MOLE: an antique battery, a bowler hat, a Bunsen burner, a Victrola, and a goat; Joel said, "Now all we need is a safe word and we can get this party started. Alright!" I love it when Joel talks dirty!

"A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA is like FEAR FACTOR if Joe Rogan was a bisexual Asian midget chick... where's my plate of goat taint?!"

I love that he calls Denise Richards: It's Complicated "Denise Richards' Colon... It's Complicated"!

My favorite moment of every week's show is when Joel "takes some E!" and dances around to hot, gay dance beats. I would actually watch a 30 minute show of just that. But, enough about me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Soon he will be your brother in law (god willing). I want to believe that the beautiful wife and children he already has are just a hologram.