Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Mo' Mole

Without giving too much away, 2 of my 3 favorite players have been executed from THE MOLE. Sadly, I barely care. THE new MOLE isn't as good as THE real MOLE. The producers have really watered down the original show and made it too predictable. The editing is pretty lame compared to shows like SURVIVOR. During the last 20 minutes of SURVIVOR even if I know who I think is going home, the editing makes me second guess myself. It builds drama toward a climax. One flaw with THE new MOLE is that the Execution Ceremony (why does that sound horrible?) isn't really dramatic. Viewers of THE new MOLE can see what's coming down the pike a looong way off. Or if they can't it doesn't really matter since the quiz is so random that it's like picking lotto numbers. Was the mole wearing spandex in the 'We're All Wearing Spandex' challenge?

No comments: