Monday, May 19, 2008

The Week In Crap: A Weekly Wrap-Up To See How The Crap Stands Up

Last Monday I said good-bye to SAMANTHA WHO? We had a rocky relationship. I hate people who are chronically tardy, and Samantha always started at 9:02 or 9:32. For awhile Samantha, a smart tough single woman, was aired opposite Old Christine on CBS who was also a smart tough single woman. So I had to choose between them. Because they were two of the smartest shows about smart tough single women, I often felt regret regardless of my decision. There's another example of TV making me feel crappy instead of happy.

Last Tuesday's AMERICAN IDOL was a big, stinky pile of garbage. Each of the remaining Idols rushed through 3 songs and skittered across the stage at Ryan's beck and call. I guess they didn't have time for rehearsal this week. Maybe they were wrestling Mr. Archuleta to the floor backstage. Each Idol pulled off one of their three songs, but stumbled badly on at least one song. On Wednesday, I was pleased by the results of the results show.

Also on Wednesday, I enjoyed me some ULTIMATE FIGHTER.

On Thursday, THE OFFICE season finale made me pee myself and also wet my face with something called tears. Squish squish.

I've been so busy that I haven't even watched BATTLESTAR GALACTICA yet. Shhh! Don't tell me anything about it!

No comments: