Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Pretending To Be Monday

Sad news to start my "Monday." Sydney Pollack died. He was definitely one of my favorite directors (and actors). He was so good at both.

My Sydney Pollack Top Five is as follows:

Tootsie (1982) director/actor



The Way We Were (1973) director



Out of Africa (1985) director

The Firm (1993) director

Michael Clayton (2007) actor

I have to say that I usually watch LIVE WITH REGIS & KELLY first thing when I get up in the morning so that if anyone died overnight, I'll hear it from Regis who always gives a celebrity death the proper respect it deserves. And, he usually has a heartwarming story about when he worked with said dead person in the 50's (or 60's or 70's etc.) and ends with some great line like, "We'll miss you, big guy," or something similar. Remember, YOU can always watch the opening of LIVE on the web on their web site right from your desk at work any time of the day... like right now.

No comments: