Friday, May 2, 2008

The Price Is Sexy

As previously mentioned, my patience with Elizabitch Hasselcoulter on THE VIEW is running short. I just can't take another week of her robotic Republican screeching. Currently, she's sharing her hateful rhetoric between two Democratic primary candidates, but once a Democratic candidate is selected, her full freaked out focus will be to daily BASH the candidate. I don't need to witness that, especially when THE PRICE IS RIGHT has so much to offer in the same timeslot. Also-Seattle-based blog Hunk du Jour offers you a handy weekly wrap-up of all the hotties on TPIR. Super huge thanks to Chris at HduJ for allowing me to use the images on this post to illustrate my point. Credit for the images goes to to CBS & the very talented Brandon from Hunk du Jour. Why am I watching a table full of old women fight with one juvenile, naive Republican rabble-rouser when I could be watching frat boys win spice racks!? Stay tuned on Monday to see if I can stay away...

1 comment:

Doodle Whore said...

They should call it the Price is TIGHT from now on!