Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to the Danity Kane House


I've waited many, many years. I've worn laser grooves into my copy of their first CD. I've been damaged by the wait. But, the wait is over, and DANITY KANE is back, baby! Their sophomore CD "Welcome to the Dollhouse" drops today, and I couldn't be happier if I was actually their 13 year old urban girl demographic!

I've -- of course -- been watching MAKING THE BAND 4 religiously. I wish every band I like had a reality show. I'd love to know what Mika does when he gets up in the morning and if the Pet Shop Boys sleep in bunk beds. Anyway, despite almost constant tussling with the Diddy-machine, the girls came out looking fine and smelling sweet. Despite seeing them record song after song, they did a good job of keeping much of the album out of the show. I have no idea how much I'll love it, I just know I will. The MAKING THE BAND 4 season finale is this Sunday on MTV at 8PM. Enjoy the fierce video for their first single below. I'm totally with them until they start performing surgery, and then I question their commitment to my suspension of disbelief.

No comments: