Friday, March 21, 2008

Dan Dan the news man!

Keith is out, and Dan is in. For years, I loved MSNBC's Keith Olbermann for being the only credible news person to stand up to Dictator George Bush and puppetmaster Cheney. He regularly takes Bush to task for his lies, thievery, and out-right disregard for any American citizen who makes less than $100 million a year. Keith topped my future husband's list when gay guys were pissing me off. But, I just couldn't take Keith's ceaseless Hilary-bashing, so now Keith is off my TiVo. In his place -- and actually following his show -- news hotty Dan Abrams has stolen my heart. Dan is much less pompous than Keith, and he actually lets he guests speak. I like his more analytical style to dissecting the news. Like Starrrr Jones, he "is a lawyer!" And, just this week, MSNBC (finally!) re-packaged his show to become VERDICT! with Dan Abrams. The graphics are hip and cool without being so in your face (like CNN). THANK YOU MSNBC for no crawl during Dan's show!! He has great segments like "Winners and Losers" where he picks 3 people having a really good day and 3 people having a really bad day. "Beat The Press" highlights goofs, gaffes, and mix-ups on live TV from MSNBC and the media at large. He even makes fun of himself. I love that! The new "Reality Bites" segment is a bit of a misstep in the credibility department basically showing the "wacky" YouTube-type clip of the day. If you need a break from Keith's hot air or are just looking for some new news, do yourself a favor and check out my SEXY MOFO in the know, Dan Abrams. Check out the "airbrushed Dan" and "blotchy Dan" pics.

No comments: