Thursday, September 18, 2008

Suck It Harder, Jesus!

Congratulations to Kathy Griffin on her second Emmy win for MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST, which is the BEST celebreality show on TV. And, we all win because she sat down with Ross Matthews (love him!) for a chat. Here's Part One of the three part interview. Please visit my buddies at Towleroad for parts two and three. I love how KG isn't afraid to show up on Ross' blog without any makeup on. She's just a regular gal... with two Emmy awards. I bought my tickets for one of her FOUR almost sold out shows in Seattle at a 3000 seat theatre. I think EVERY gay man in Seattle will be there over the 3 nights. $80+ frickin' dollars. That bitch better drop the F-bomb at least 80 times!

1 comment:

Doodle Whore said...

I love that she's not afraid to go sans makeup, but she kind of looks like a sad clown with a red nose. And it looks like Ross has kept the weight off since Celebrity Fit Club. He's cute!