Thursday, September 4, 2008

STEEEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!


THANK THE STARS ABOVE - Stella (aka Zoot from The Electric Mayhem but less likable) has left the building. Honestly, I couldn't take her anymore. This past Wednesday's episode should have been better. Maybe I was just too tired to fully enjoy it but I thought it was a little bit of a yawnfest.

DVF is a legend. Yes, she's fabulous but after Kenley cried for the 4th time and Korto kept saying what a legend she is and how fabulous she is, I kinda zoned out. You know they gather the contestants together before filming and tell them that they must gush over the guest judges repeatedly or they may not see another week. I don't really remember Stella raving about DVF - makes you think.

I didn't quite get the whole 40's Shanghai Spy thing either.

And maybe I was just conflicted that Leanne's outfit was beautiful - truly the best but insanely pissed at her for ripping off a Dolce Gabbana dress in last week's challenge.

I hated: Blayne's outfit - totally stupid but well made. Joe's outfit - totally stupid, fugly, and poorly made. Suede's vest. Terry's outfit - not terrible but can she PLEASE do something different for once? Stella and Stella's horribly made "outfit".

I loved: Kenley's dress (and the outfit she wore to the runway!) Korto's outfit was gorgeous - very DVF. Suede's dress - even though the judges didn't like it. Leanne's outfit - stunning.

I didn't care about Jarelle's one way or the other.

What did you think?

2 comments:

Patty said...

OMG, I'm laughing my ass off at Zoot/Stella. That's perfect! As a designer, she didn't have much range, but if I'm Cher and I need something to wear to the Oscars, I'm calling Stella/Zoot.

I can not wait for next week to see who/what Michelle Kors said, "...it looks like she's pooping fabric..." about! And, I also can't wait to see what work Nina had done while she was away for two weeks. Exciting.

Anonymous said...

AMY I love that you are guest posting. I JUST started watching the show and am catching up in reverse. Love your post.