Friday, September 26, 2008

The Sarah Palin Story As A "Bad" Disney Movie

Happy Freaky Friday. If Thursday was any indication, ANYTHING is possible today. All I know is that if John McCain weasels his way out of the debate Friday night, he is a spineless old fool whose campaign deserves to go down in flames along with his reputation. If the American people (via the Electoral College or Diebold Voting Machine Fraud) elect John McCain President with that vapid Barbie Palin as his VP, I'm moving to Denmark and becoming a heroin addict on November 5th. Matt Damon recently said, "It's like a really bad Disney movie, The Hockey Mom. 'Oh, I'm just a hockey mom from Alaska', and she's president!?!" Damon continues, "She's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It's absurd." Though, I personally don't think there's such a thing as a bad Disney movie (I know! I know!) here's one we're all about to live through. It would be funnier if it was so damn true and scary.

No comments: