Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fiiiiiiiiierce

ANTM Cycle 11 premiered this week with Tyra's weirdest "set-up/intro" yet. She was a robot. I didn't need Tyra Banks to tell me Tyra Banks is a robot!
My four favorite girls are:
1. Isis, because she is strong and fierce and pretty
2. Sheena, because she IS Kimora Lee Simmons' mini-me
3. McKey, because she has a good heart and I like MMA
5. Joselyn, because she cracks me up

My two least favorite girls are:
1. Clark, because she is straight-up ignorant AND because she's from a "good Southern family"
2. Sharaun, because she was a straight-up cocky bitch
3. Mr. Jay, because his boobs looked funny and lopsided in his silver top

I can't wait for the makeovers! Maybe Mr. Jay will get a boob job.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG!I heart AMTM - sad but true. I just wish the twits would stop screaming all the time. The opening robot/sci-fi thing was so insanely low budget. Were they being "ironic"? My favs are close to yours - Isis is great. I love McKey but I don't get why the girls have to change their names. Is the panel REALLY so dumb that they can't sort out three girls? Ok, as I wrote that I realized it was a stupid question. Sooooo, McKey it is. I also like the ridiculously stupid girl from Alaska but i'm sure I'll tire of her soon. Clark is awful. Just awful.