Sunday, December 28, 2008

This Just In: Jeff Lieberman Still Adorable (and Straight)

This just in! Jeff Lieberman of Discovery Channel's awesome new show TIME WARP is still hot and still straight. If either situation changes, we'll be the first to make inappropriate comments about it. Usually when I find out a guy is straight I'm just not into him any more. It's like a light switch. But Jeff Lieberman is just too cute! I'm not going to stalk him or anything, but Jeff Lieberman, you are welcome to stalk me. The more I learn about Jeff, the more I fall in love with him. He is a mad scientist slash genius which I think is sexy. He is so smart it's retarded! Big brains turn me on. But even with his unusually huge brain, he looks good in a tight t-shirt. Are there Jeff Lieberman fan sites out there I can link to? Lemme know! We aim to connect lovers of Jeff Lieberman worldwide whenever possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, he's so hot... it's totally his BIG brain, and yeah, he looks good in tight shirts ;)