Tuesday, December 23, 2008

F#CK YOU, OBAMA!

You lost me, Obama. Not only that, but I feel used. "Change" you said. "Hope" you said. You have given me neither. You are an asshole just like EVERY other politician in the world. I should have fought harder for Hillary. we all should have fought harder for Hillary.

Towleroad said it better than I could, "It is right to continue to condemn the Warren decision, and it shows that not only must we hold Obama to the promises he made to the LGBT people who helped get him elected, we must demand even more.

It is shameful that Obama's campaign of "inclusivity" is to get its first national blessing from a man whose ideology is anything but inclusive. It won't be forgotten until promises, policy, and solid legislation are pursued in the direction of equality for LGBT Americans."


I think the web site above should be "dumbprickwarren.com"

No comments: