Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That is SO Gaeda!

Remember there used to be a show called BATTLESTAR GALACTICA that was on the Sci-Fi channel once in a while? Well, I'd almost forgotten all about the show myself. When was the last episode? 2007? What happened? Something about Earth, I think. Who knows. That was soooo long ago. It's hard to get excited about a show that I can barely remember because it hasn't been on in years. And, silly me, I thought maybe the "exclusive" webisodes from Hulu would catch me up or fill me in. But, oh no! The webisodes just unravel more threads. What is going ON?!?!

New BSG starts Friday, January 16 at 10PM on Sci-Fi Channel. Don't frakin' forget!

1 comment:

diana cardiff said...

Battlestar is the best show on tv! It's brilliant. And one does not have to be a sci-fi geek to dig it.