Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowpocalypse Seattle '08: UPDATE

Ok, so it's been snowing every other day in Seattle for a week now. And, it's gettin' old! I know lots of other parts of the country have lots of snow and freezing temps, but we DON'T! Seattle isn't prepared for one snow storm much less three or four in a row. The stores are out of most essentials. If you didn't buy it today, you are screwed. I'm out of AAA batteries. I could kick myself in the face! D'oh! Anyway, despite the havoc its wreaking, the snow is so beautiful! More pics to come of this latest round of snow. Tomorrow morning I expect some pretty impressive snow drifts! The pics are from Dept o' Transportation cameras from tonight in my hood, and a priceless pic from earlier in the week courtesy of the Seattle P-I.

No comments: