Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So I (still) Think You're a Douche

To get you in the mood for tomorrow's new SYTYCD episode, I thought I'd repost/update my post from last week about douche bag supreme, Nigel Lithgoe. AND, now that I've remembered my Red Lasso password, here's the clip! (P.S. - Red Lasso ROCKS!!!) ORIGINAL POST: What was up Nigel Lythgoe's "C U Next Tuesday" last night on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE? He's one of like 3 Executive Producers of the show, which means that he gets to do pretty much whatever he wants. So then why (presumably) invite/book Robert The Popper for a SICK dance break and then act like a dick to him after his incredible performance. Robert KILLED a reTARded popping routine between elimination segments on SYTYCD (to C + C Music Factory no less!!), and then Nigel "I've A Stick Up My Royal Bum" Lithgoe proceeded to dis him and basically challenge Robert to a dance off with someone else the judges had cut before L.A. It was in very poor taste regardless of the motivations.
Also, Cat Deeley's hair,make up, and wardrobe were all FLAWLESS.

No comments: