Friday, July 4, 2008

Kathy Griffin IS Like Jesus Only Prettier

Here's a re-post of my original posting (March 12, 2008) from Rosie's blog when Kathy Griffin came to visit wearing Carolina Herrera. Sections of the chat from the blog in question aired tonight on MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST on BRAVO. Kathy Griffin is the funniest woman currently alive. Why Chelsea F#cking Handler has a "nightly" semi-regular show and Kathy Griffin doesn't is beyond me! Kathy Griffin should have a nightly talk show on Bravo. Hello, Bravo, have you seen this clip?! Are you there, Bravo? It's me, Patty. Andy Cohen, call me! I'll produce the show! Kathy Griffin: Nightly, Bitches!

There is NOTHING but CRAP on TV lately, and I would watch an hour (40 minutes on TiVo) of this EVERY morning! More Rosie, PLEASE!

No comments: