Friday, July 25, 2008

Spaced out on Joel McHale - I Heart Fridays!

Holy crap - is it my birthday or something?

Fridays are my favorite day of the week. Fridays offer endless possibilities for the weekend. Fridays are when The Soup is on. I love Fridays. I love The Soup. And I love Joel McHale.

But today, today was even more special than usual.

Not only was I treated to my Joel but in a brilliant promotional plug for Spaced (a Brit com released on DVD today), Simon Pegg (the brilliant star of Spaced, Hot Fuzz, and Shaun of the Dead) made his Soup debut. So despite a rather harried day, I'm feeling much better now.

I'll be watching Spaced next week - yes, it was moved to the top of my Netflix queue this morning! So stay tuned... Until then, I'll post about SYTYCD tomorrow.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I swear THE SOUP has the oddest assortment of guests. Sometimes, I think if you're walking down the wrong hallway at E! and you go through the wrong door, walk right onto THE SOUP set instead of the mens room.

Doodle Whore said...

Two of my favorites. I wonder if they made sweet love after the show...

Amy said...

Oh Doodle Whore - you break my heart.