Sunday, February 15, 2009

SNL: First Cough

This Saturday's episode of SNL was inexplicably lame. Though, to be honest, I can't point at any one thing. I mean, obviously, I hate Jonas Brothers more than anyone else in music ever. They are just SO bad. In a show with Alec Baldwin, Cameron Diaz, and Dan Akroyd I'm not sure how the show just laid there gasping for breath. I love the Vincent Price Show spoofs. Tonight, Liberace was the best, but Alec Baldwin did a scarily subtle and brilliant Dick Burton. The show was occasionally clever. I also still do not care for Weekend Update with Seth Meyers. Looooorne, Wiig me!!
Wii Guys:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Last week was pretty bad, too with Bradley Cooper but at least there was a good band. This week the host was good but not a single sketch was anything special - lame is the best word. The Jonas Bros make no sense for SNLs audience - I just don't get it. So awful. I love Seth Meyers but he does need a sidekick for the news - it will be interesting to see who gets the slot.