Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cash Cab Cutie?

I'm trying to decide if I should have a bromance (w/ benefits) crush on host of Discovery Channel's CASH CAB, Ben Bailey. What is it with me and the guys on the Discovery Channel?! Would someone invite me to their company Holiday Party for chrissakes?! Ben Bailey is a cab driver slash game show host. How many people can say that? The fact that he can multi-task to that degree is kinda sexy. In general, though, I have to say that "cab driver" is just about the WORST job I can think of, and dating a cab driver is 100% un-sexy. So, we're back to zero. He has a great sense of humor. Not only is he driving AND hosting a game show, but he's fun and funny while he's doing it. He rolls with the punches in a way that's very sexy. However, he's a comedian which is kinda un-sexy. So, slight point in his favor on that one. Well, look at him! He's a big, meaty hunk. Yum! Though he does have a stern side. After starring in the film BAD MEAT, he enjoyed a few TV guest spots including a role on my favorite usta-be-on show, HOPE AND FAITH starring the incredibly awesome Kelly Ripa. Six degrees, people! CASH CAB has been on for a few years now, so Ben Bailey is making a good living. What do you think, potatoes? Is Ben Bailey a good catch? Straight or gay? Funny or goofy? Help me out here, people.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE Cash Cab. Everytime I'm in NYC and take a cab I hold out for a few to go by hoping it's the Toyota minivan. BB is awesome - super adorable. I am pretty sure he wears a wedding ring.