Friday, February 6, 2009

Michael Phelps: Waiting To Exhale

Oh dear.  Poor Michael Phelps.  It doesn't look like the end of the Bush Era is going to be the end of being a dick.  Kellogs, I'm talking you!  Phelps' sponsors have been deserting him all day.  Sporting organizations are condemning him left and right.  Christ, people!  If ANYONE deserved one or two fun bong hits -- after WINNING more OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALS than anyone in modern history -- its Michael Phelps.  Do I need to repeat that?! Give a hot bitch a break!  He's like 18 years old!  Sheesh! I hope my favorite pot comedian (who is also my favorite (male) comedian), Doug Benson hosts a benefit concert to boost Phelps' spirits (and to get him high backstage).  And WHO is the super DOUCHE who sold that photo?  I hope Phelps get him alone in a room!  I'll be posting more on this item as I get more and more angry and more and more stoned throughout the weekend ...so stay tuned!

No comments: