Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Wonder If Christian Bale Is "Vocal" In Bed

It's easy to see why it would be difficult to stay mad at Christian Bale, though apparently a few people now have good reason.  On the set of the new TERMINATOR film, Bale had a bit of a NSFW diva-moment (see Patti LuPone one post down for other recent diva-moments). We've ALL had the kind of day CB is having, though most of us were not professionally microphoned at the time.  If Bale was shirtless at the time he was screaming profanity at me at the top of his lungs I'd be kind turned on.  Wouldn't you? And, if he was butt-ass naked, red-faced, and shouting, profanity at me I'd jump him like a pack of cougars.  I'm just sayin'. Wouldn't you?


Oh good, now there's a song and a Bill O'Reilly remix too! (ALL, NSFW.)  All hilarious!

Bill-O and Bale-o

F*ckin' Newsies!

No comments: