Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG, ANTM!

On tonight's finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MONSTER, Tyra "The Good Witch" Banks eliminated the last of the high-fashion models half way through the show. I was SURE Marjorie would surely win the whole show, but I was wrong about that. Who knows what Tyra's thinking. It's probably all up to that Seventeen Magazine lady and some gay dude from Cover Girl. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Whitney, but I haven't seen her in any Versace runway shows. Why don't they just call the show AMERICA'S NEXT COVER GIRL? Sam is 120% commercial/catalog model and McKey REALLY has to PUSH it to achieve haute couture. Even for ANTM the final runway was insane! Talk about a law suit waiting to happen. It's a wonder no one broke an ankle and had to be put down. The dresses were to DIE for. WAY better than anything PROJECT RUNWAY has ever sent down the runway. THEN! Tyra "The Bad Witch" Banks eliminated someone's eye with her shoulder. Also, the mother from ALIEN called and wants her hairdo back, Tyra. And, in the end, they picked the less commercial of the two finalists but all three of the finalists were too commercial for me. PROJECT RUNWAY has gone cold. ANTM has gone commercial. What's a fag to do?! Did your favorite win? Or was she eliminated weeks ago?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think McKey looks like she's a 40 year old mom who is trying to be cool. She looked much younger with her long red hair at the start of the cycle. I'm not sure what I'll do with my free time now that this cycle is over. Did you hear that Isis is getting her full operation - thanks to Tyra - so she can go on the Tyra show and talk about it?