Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mighty Real

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA is melting my brain. I can only take one more episode of the marathon today. Thank goodness it's a holiday weekend (and I can label postcards while I watch TV). Has anyone added up how much these ladies spent on air this season? I'd love to see a breakdown by category: $75,000 on shoes; $250,ooo on wine; $300,000 on scarves and hats; $500,000 on hair weaves? Is this an infomercial for Christian Dior, Range Rover, and the makeup and hair squads of Atlanta? I have to admit this is the first HOUSEWIVES series I've watched. I am as fascinated as I am nauseated and horrified. I'd love to see an episode of the show with just a walk-through of each house with their interior designer and talk about the spectacular homes without all the loud, obnoxious people in them. Some of the houses in the show are the biggest I've ever seen in my life! Don't tell me how it ends, I'm only up to Kim's first recording session. Ouch! Speaking of Kim, she was on THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW this week AFTER Bonnie (and the hilarious and gorgeous Niecy Nash) spoofed her.

No comments: