Friday, November 28, 2008

Fat Black Friday

Happy Black Friday, America. So far one Wal-Mart employee in Long Island was trampled to death by a crowd of people "hungry" for bargains. A pregnant woman was also trampled. As were the EMT workers who arrived to try to save the victims. It took hours for police and security to get the store under control. I hope 40% off was worth two lives. The only place worse than Wal-Mart to be today is Mumbai, India. The events unfolding in Mumbai are completely insane. I'm staying home today!

I don't know if it's a great idea to watch THE BIGGEST LOSER on the day after ThanksG when I ate twice my body weight in pizza and chocolate last night, but I am. And, I just have to say that I have never seen a meaner, more conniving monster on THE BIGGEST LOSER in the history of the show than Vicki Vilcan. Vicki, you are pure evil. The more weight you lose the bigger a bitch you are going to become. I usually try not to actually hate people on reality TV because I know a lot of their character is edited in, but Vicki, you are straight-up evil. THE BIGGEST LOSER is usually such an inspirational show filled with beautiful moments of personal victory. But, this season is turning into an ugly knock-down drag-it-out fight to the death. Even if you lose weight and win the show, Vicki, you can't say you played with any human feeling which begs the question, Do you have any human feelings? I hope you choke on a ham sandwich.

No comments: