Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Four Horsemen of The Heidipocolypse

The final four designers from PROJECT RUNWAY were on LIVE WITH ____ & KELLY this morning. Surprisingly (or not) Kenley was still a whiney, teary, spaz on Lw/_&K who feels like "everyone kinda ganged up on me." You're damn right, they did! They shared a group hug with Regis. Then when Regis asked them why they should win Korto said, [paraphrased] "Because I represent a missing or forgotten segment of women seeking fashion choices." Leanne said, [paraphrased] "Because I've worked really hard to make a name for myself in the field of renewable eco-conscious fabrics." And, Jarell said, [paraphrased] "We're all winners already because millions of people know who we are." And then he cursed on live TV. Kenley said, "Because I'm the best and my dresses sell and my hats sell too." Smooth. Tonight should be fun. My favorite part of PROJECT RUNWAY is when Tim goes "home" to visit the designers. I hope that's on tonight.

No comments: