Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today, Gelman?!

Of all the days for LIVE WITH ______ & KELLY to pull a stunt like this, they HAD to pick today. I'm super busy and do not have time to fully express my shock and arousal. Today's "fill in the blank" host was... wait for it.... wait for it... Stiffler! Seann William Scott. Really?! I didn't know he was gay, but I guess if he's co-hosting LIVE then he must be. Aaanyway, he's no Anderson Cooper but his first story was about getting "spooned" by a bearish monster truck driver in 1st class on the plane. I was pleasantly surprised by SWS as a co-host. He appeared genuinely warm and giving. You've got to be able to tell a couple good stories about your life. He has "a lot" of tattoos (apparently -- he didn't show us). He shared a few stories about being drunk. We did learn that he is an AMERICAN IDOL fan. Specifically, he has a boner for Brooke White (my least favorite American Idol ever!) He wasn't boring, but he wasn't a laugh riot. I will say that he had a "special" way of sitting on the LW_&K stools that brilliantly featured his package. Not sure why, but the SWS host chat is not yet posted on the LIVE W/ ____ & K web site. And definitely not posted on the LIVE site is the shot (at the veeeery) end of the show of SWS' lightning bolt tattoo on his thigh, yes thigh.

No comments: