Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally

Finally! After over a week of downright sh*tty TV, I have something to live for. MAKING THE BAND 4 is everything I could have dreamed (since 2 days ago when I found out it was on). Though, so help me g-d if Diddy fires Aubrey, I will immediately stop watching the show. Damn! I love me some Danity Kane! And, I also love me some Donnie! Donnie is so damn cute that I don't even care that he's straight. I'm a little intimigusted by Diddy and the Bad Boy "lifestyle." At one point it looks like Diddy is wearing a jacket made out of kitten fur. He seems like the kind of guy who would just reach into your chest and rip your heart out and show it to your before he sells it for a profit. Fortunately -- and I mean no disrespect by this -- Diddy isn't the focus of the show. I'm salivating for the new Danity Kane album. How fun to get to watch them record it (and then throw a fit when Diddy hates their introspective chick-songs and tries to turn them into the Mary Jane Girls). And, I'll probably like a couple of the Donnie songs too. The "sneak preview" of the upcoming season looks like a buttload of fun. And speaking of a buttload, the other show that is filling my life with joy is the 83rd season of REAL WORLD/ROAD RULES CHALLENGE: THE GAUNTLET 3. Jesus H. Ricecakes! Beth has got to be pushing 40, and she's still showing up to these shows. I'm fascinated by the behavior on RW/RRC:TG3. MTV takes 18 or 20 "young" people who are only famous for being drunken whores and fratty hooligans and puts them in a remote mansion in a tropical paradise with an open bar, hot tub, and pool to compete for $400,00 (split like 6 ways). So far, about 20 minutes into this season there's been boy on boy action, girl on girl action, guy on girl action, a 3-way ("latifah"), and lord only knows what else. If CT weren't an inhuman monster, I would have the hugest crush on him. Oh, and thank you jesus for crazy-as-a-sh*thouse-rat, Brooke! She hasn't "gone off" yet, but it's just a matter of time. So, that's what I'm FINALLY watching, and it was almost worth the wait.

No comments: