Tuesday, January 8, 2008

American Snoozinators

Why is AMERICAN GLADIATORS so freakin' boring and lame?! I ask that as someone who's watched every single FEAR FACTOR episode ever and LOVED every second of it. I also used to enjoy AG when it was on originally, and they've barely changed it. So, why was a bored to tears by the first two episodes? I think the show was so far ahead of its time that now it seems cliche and tired. DOG EAT DOG (which was truly awful on SO many levels) was still better than the new AG. Even MXC on SPIKE is better than AG, and it's a straight-up joke. Maybe I'm just disappointed because I was hoping for real live lion attacks on the new AG. I mean, these days, if you're going to call a show AMERICAN GLADIATORS, I kinda want to see some guy get his leg eaten by a lion. I'm sure NBC could find people willing to risk losing their leg to a lion to win enough money to pay off their student loans or mortgage. maybe there should be a show called WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A MILLION DOLLARS? This has FOX written all over it! Anyway, sadly, the new AMERICAN GLADIATORS is so lame it only makes me miss all the shows like it that have been canceled. Don't watch it.

No comments: