Friday, February 15, 2008

Musings.

Rest In Peace old iBook laptop that I loved so much. Now that my laptop is no more, I can't blog from the sectional any longer. I now have to blog from my desk sitting fully upright, and frankly, it's NOT the same. I also continue to mourn the death of television recently. There is little else but CRAP on, and the few good shows are all on opposite each other (AMERICAN IDOL vs. BIGGEST LOSER and THE SALT N PEPA SHOW vs. MAKING THE BAND). Why don't more networks follow the lead of the NBC/GE/Universal mega corporation and repeat their hit shows on multiple networks? There's usually a BIGGEST LOSER season marathon on Bravo after the show wraps up on NBC. I'm planning to catch that. I'll watch all 72 hours of it in 48 hours on TiVo in one weekend! One of my favorite enigmatic super-marathons is the week-long AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL marathon that Viacom/CW/MTV/VH1 runs at least once a year on MTV and/or VH1 and/or MTV2. Speaking of MTV2, back when they used to actually show videos, at least once a year they would play EVERY music video in alphabetical order for (what seemed like) ever. NBC showed episodes of 30 ROCK on Bravo when it was struggling originally. At their heights, I think both PROJECT RUNWAY and QUEER EYE had episodes air on NBC in Primetime on slow nights.

No comments: