Monday, February 18, 2008

HATEful day on TV

Ugh, "happy" Washington's Birthday. Ellen RUINED my morning by calling Dictator Bush to wish HIM a happy President's Day. She IS high on cough medicine or something. I almost threw up. It totally shakes my view of Ellen. Ellen, how could you? What were you going to say if he answered? "Thank you for working for 7 years to change our Constitution to discriminate against me and all other homosexuals? Thank you for plunging our country into an endless pointless war that's killed tens of thousands of innocent people? Thank you for being fiscally and socially irresponsible and blatantly beholden to the right-wing religious zealots who have sent this country backward into the dark ages?" Yeah, happy Washington's Birthday, Ellen. I turned the show off and deleted it from my TiVo.

Before Ellen's well-wishes for our butcher of a "president" my morning got off to a rocky start when, Sherri Sheppard finally crossed that HATE line today on THE VIEW. I can take her ignorant "I don't know if the earth is round" bullsh*t, but today she was ignorant AND hateful. The ladies on THE VIEW were talking about the story of two male penguins who raise an abandoned egg together. It's based on a true story that happened at the Central Park Zoo, and it shows the communal nature of penguins in the wild. But, of course, ignorant and hateful Sherri Sheppard is scared of the book because her tiny mind "thinks" that it spreads the homosexual agenda. And, that her 2 year old son will catch the gay from a children's book. Oh g-d help me if I actually start taking Elizabitch Hasselbitch's side on THE VIEW. Who knew that a young female Black comedienne would make Elizabitch look like a moderate. The world's gone mad! I'm turning the TV off for today. I've had enough.

No comments: